0800 014 8774
Mon to Fri 9am to 5:30pm
(excl. Bank Holidays)
Meet & Greet Birmingham
Birmingham Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With our Valet Parking service, Birmingham Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the Drop & Go point outside the departures in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Birmingham Airport
Located slap bang in the middle of the country, and surrounded by excellent motorway links, Birmingham Airport is situated within a two hour drive of more than half the UK’s population.
From Birmingham city centre take the A45 east towards Coventry. From the South or North, take the M42 (which links to the M40 and M1 from London and Leeds, M6 from Manchester and M5 from the South East). Come off at junction 6 taking the A45 towards the city centre. The airport turnoff is only one mile and is well signposted.
The postcode for sat nav is: B26 3QJ
Get direction from Google Maps
Birmingham Airport facilities
- Visitors’ Centre - free information on local attractions, accommodation and onward travel
- Free Wi-Fi access - free wireless internet throughout the terminal
- Left luggage facilities - from £7.50 for 24 hours
- Fast track security - beat the queues from just £3 per person
- Luggage trolleys - available from £1 at 14 points around the airport
- Help for passengers with special requirements - OCS support service available
- Retail quarter - choose from Boots, Superdry, M&S, Austin Reed and more
- Bars and restaurants - including Pret A Manger, Caffé Nero and Upper Crust.
Nothing available at present.