0800 014 8774
Mon to Fri 9am to 5:30pm
(excl. Bank Holidays)
Meet & Greet Glasgow Airport
Meet and Greet Glasgow Airport parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or risking public transport. With Meet and Greet parking, you can drive straight to the departure terminal and leave your car with a chauffeur who will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Glasgow Airport
Glasgow Airport is just eight miles from central Glasgow and is easily accessible for passengers from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fife and beyond via the M8 and M80 motorways.
From Glasgow city centre, take the M8 going west and exit the motorway at junction 28. From here the departure terminal is just a short drive. From Kilmarnock and the south, pick up the M77 and then join the M8 going west. From the north east and Stirling, take the M9, A80 and then M80 to the M8 and exit at junction 28.
The postcode for sat nav is: PA3 2SW
Get direction from Google Maps
Glasgow Airport facilities
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Family facilities - including baby change facilities and play areas
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Skylounge
- Free phone charging - sockets located throughout the terminal building
- Information desk - get help with making connections or booking hotels
- Fast Wi-Fi internet - connect your laptop or tablet via Boingo
- Prayer room - quiet room open to passengers of all faiths
- Left luggage facilities - from £10 for 24 hours
- Retail therapy - shops include Boots, Dixons and Dorothy Perkins
- Bars and restaurants - including Starbucks, Frankie & Benny’s and Eat.
Nothing available at present.