08081 639 182
Mobile Calls 03332 225 960
Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 9am to 5:30pm
Meet & Greet Heathrow
Meet and Greet Heathrow parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the relevant departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Heathrow Airport
Heathrow Airport lies 15 miles to the west of London and close to the M4 and M25 motorways. As the airport is very large, your route depends on which terminal you're flying from.
Terminals 1 and 3 are located at the heart of the airport. For either, exit the M4 at junction 4 or the M25 at junction 15 and follow signs. Terminal 4 is located on the southern tip of Heathrow Airport's site, and you'll need to use the M25 and exit at junction 14. Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 is to the west of the airport and located off junction 14 of the M25 once again.
The postcodes for sat nav are:
Terminal 1: TW6 1AP
Terminal 3: TW6 1QG
Terminal 4: TW6 3XA
Terminal 5: TW6 2GA
Get direction from Google Maps
Heathrow Airport facilities
- Executive lounges - including Servisair Executive Lounge and No. 1 Travellers Lounge
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Family facilities - from baby changes to children's play areas
- Wi-Fi internet - connect your laptop or tablet via Boingo
- Left luggage facilities - £8.50 per item for up to 24 hours
- Post facilities - including a dedicated post office in Terminal 3
- Information desk - providing help with general enquiries and tourist information
- Retail therapy - choose from over 80 shops, including Boots, Mulberry and Tiffany
- Bars and restaurants - over 40 including Cafe Rouge, Starbucks and Strada.
Nothing available at present.