08081 639 182
Mobile Calls 03332 225 960
Mon to Fri 9am to 5:30pm
(excl. Bank Holidays)
Meet & Greet Leeds
Meet and Greet Leeds parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Leeds Bradford Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Leeds Bradford Airport
Leeds Bradford Airport is situated to the north west of Leeds and is easily accessible via the A1, M1 and M62 motorways.
From Leeds city centre, pick up the A65 signposted Ilkley, Kirkstall then Skipton. At Rawdon crossroads, follow signs for Harrogate A658 and Airport. From here the airport is clearly signposted. From Bradford, exit the city via the A658 Harrogate Road which will take you directly to the airport. From York and the east, use the A64, A6120 ring road, then A658 Harrogate Road.
The postcode for sat nav is: LS19 7TU
Get direction from Google Maps
Leeds Bradford Airport facilities
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Yorkshire Premier Lounge
- Fast track security - beat the queues from just £3 per person
- Currency services - bureau de change and cash machines
- Help for passengers with special requirements - OCS support service available
- Family facilities - including baby change facilities
- Retail therapy - choose from a range of shops, including Superdrug and WH Smith
- Bars and restaurants - including Cafe Ritazza and Yates.
Nothing available at present.