08081 639 182
Mobile Calls 03332 225 960
Mon to Fri 9am to 5:30pm
(excl. Bank Holidays)
Meet & Greet Newcastle
Newcastle Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Newcastle Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Newcastle Airport
Newcastle Airport is the principal airport for the North East of England. Its location just off the main A1 makes it handy for travellers from the north, south and Newcastle city centre.
From Newcastle city centre, exit the city via the A167 following signs for Ponteland and Airport. Carry forward on to the A696 and the airport will be clearly signposted. From the south, use the A1 and pick up the A696 signposted Kenton Bank Foot, Woolsington and Airport. From the north, use the A1 to access the A696.
The postcode for sat nav is: NE13 8BZ
Get direction from Google Maps
Newcastle Airport facilities
- Fast track security - beat the queues from just £3 per person
- Currency services - bureau de change and cash machines
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Cheviot Lounge
- Family facilities - including baby change facilities and games zone
- Religious provision - multi-faith prayer room open 24 hours a day
- Help for passengers with special requirements - full support service available
- Luggage trolleys - available throughout the airport
- Retail therapy - shops include Accessorize, Boots and WH Smith
- Bars and restaurants - including Starbucks, Cafe Ritazza and Upper Crust.
Nothing available at present.