08081 639 182
Mobile Calls 03332 225 960
Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 9am to 5:30pm
Meet & Greet Southampton
Southampton Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Southampton Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Southampton Airport
Southampton Airport is handily located just a couple of miles to the east of where the M27 and M3 motorways merge. It's also just a few miles north of the city centre.
From Southampton city centre, pick up the A335 and follow signs for Eastleigh and airport. If you're coming south on the M3 from Winchester, leave the motorway at junction 14 and follow the M27 east towards Plymouth. Turn off at junction 5 and then follow signs. From Oxford and Newbury, use the A34 and then join the M3 at Winchester.
The postcode for sat nav is: SO18 2NL
Get direction from Google Maps
Southampton Airport facilities
- Currency services - bureau de change and cash machines
- Wi-Fi internet - connect your laptop or tablet via Boingo
- Left luggage facilities - £5 per item for up to 24 hours
- Executive lounge - enjoy free newspapers, fast wi-fi, drinks and snacks
- Post facilities - including post box and stamps available in WH Smiths
- Luggage trolleys - available for free throughout the airport
- Help desk - get information about flights, connections and accommodation
- Shops and restaurants - including WH Smith, Costa and Mitchell's Kitchen & Bar.
Nothing available at present.