08081 639 182
Mobile Calls 03332 225 960
Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 9am to 5:30pm
Meet & Greet Parking Stansted
Stansted Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Stansted Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Stansted Airport
Stansted Airport is situated 40 miles north east of London and close to Chelmsford and Stevenage. It is situated just off the M11 motorway which makes it easily accessible from the east of England.
From central London, head north east and pick up the M11 heading north. Exit the motorway at junction 8A, take the A120 and follow signs for the airport. From the north, use the A1 and A1M to join the M11 at Cambridge. From the M11 exit at junction 8 and take the A120 to the airport site. From the east and west, the A120 will take you directly to the airport site.
The postcode for sat nav is: CM24 1RW
Get direction from Google Maps
Stansted Airport facilities
- Executive lounges - choose from the No. 1 Lounge or Servisair
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Family facilities - from baby changes to family rooms
- Wi-Fi internet - connect your laptop or tablet via Boingo
- Left luggage facilities - £10 per item for up to 24 hours
- Post facilities - including post box and stamps available in WH Smiths
- Information desk - providing help with general enquiries and tourist information
- Retail therapy - choose from over 35 shops, including Clarks, Boots and Mulberry
- Bars and restaurants - including Costa, Starbucks and Yo Sushi.
Nothing available at present.