08081 639 182
Mobile Calls 03332 225 960
Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 9am to 5:30pm
Terms and Conditions
This airport parking comparison website is operated by Looking4Parking Limited Company No. 07107772
Terms and Conditions.
If you need to amend or cancel your booking please send an email through our web site form or call us on 08081 639 183. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. Looking4Parking.com cannot be held responsible if clients do not advise any amendments required. For cancellations please include your booking reference number and address details. For booking amendments please include your reference number and details of required changes.
Standard Terms and Conditions for third party car parks for which Looking4Parking acts purely as a booking agent.
This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions. The Customer's Statutory Rights are not affected.These terms and conditions of booking are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any of these terms or part of any term are found to be invalid illegal or unenforceable then such term shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification to or deletion of a term or part term shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- - "the company" refers to Looking4Parking Ltd the address of which together with company registration details are set out herein.
- - "the customer" refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the services of the company
- - "the service provider" refers to the operator of the featured car parks for which the company acts as an agent
- - "onsite products" refers to those products specifically referred to as onsite products throughout our website www.looking4parking.com and for which a cancellation waiver may be purchased.
- Bookings via the company's website are deemed to have been made final once a booking reference number has been issued. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted when a booking reference has been issued
- Telephone bookings are deemed to have been made final when confirmed by the company's telephone representative. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted once confirmation of the booking has been issued
- All services are subject to availability
- The company reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a valid contact number and email address is provided at the time of making a booking
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure he/she reads the confirmation email before travelling
- The company will not accept liability for any costs incurred or consequential loss arising due to the failure of the customer to provide a valid contact number and email address or failing to read the confirmation email before travelling
- It is advisable for all customers to print the confirmation email and to take it when travelling to the chosen airport
- The company may use information supplied by the customer at the time of booking for the following purposes: (a) to fulfil the agreement (b) to processing and obtain payment (c) for analysis and profiling the customer's car parking preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable review, development and improvement to the products and services offered (d) to enable the company to provide the customer and other customers with relevant information through the company's marketing programme. The company may keep the customer informed of its products and services using any of the following methods: e-mail, post, telephone, SMS
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on the company's website can only be made using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club or Switch
- If payment by card is declined or if a payment cheque is returned uncleared the company and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil the booking
- All prices are quoted in £ Sterling and include VAT where applicable
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit the customer's account in the local overseas currency and at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been reserved
- A cancellation fee of £9.50 may be applied to any cancellations
- Customers who do not turn up at the car park or who cancel within 24 hours of the period for which the service is reserved shall be liable to pay the full price for the service booked (any abatement of the agreed price will be at the company's sole discretion). For the purposes of this specific condition the period for which the service is booked shall be deemed to commence at midnight on the day prior to the commencement date for the service booked
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked
- All cancellations must be made directly through Looking4Parking to be valid. (Not with the car park). Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or Phone: 08081 639 183 (Office hours only - Monday - Friday 09.00 to 17.30) quoting your booking reference number. Please note that cancellation requests can only be actioned within office hours and are subject to our notice periods.
- Cancellations or amendments cannot be accepted for any supersaver or non-flexible parking product
- All booking fees are non refundable
4. The Company's Liability
- The company is an agent for the featured car parks. The customer will be contracting with the service provider and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the service provider. Full details of these terms and conditions are available from the service provider
- The company acts only as a booking agent for the service provider and is therefore liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking
5. The Service Providers Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are accepted subject to the current terms and conditions of the service provider, a copy of which are available upon request
- Cars are parked at the owner's risk
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer's vehicle
- The customer shall inspect his/her vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider
6. Complaints Procedure
- Complaints can be made by calling 08081 639 183 during office hours, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; a complaint can also send by writing to Looking4Parking Limited. Unit W10, Beeston Road, Leeds, UK, LS11 6AD
- SMS Text Message Confirmation - the company will only send a booking confirmation text to the customer on one occasion. If the customer requires a change to a booking, the company will not send another text message. The company shall not liable if the text message is not received whether or not the customer has provided the wrong number
- Postal Confirmation - if the customer wishes to have the Order Confirmation sent via postal services, the customer must select this option and the company will post the Order Confirmation by first class post. Please allow at least 3 days as postal confirmations will only processed once in every 24 hours - Mon to Fri only (not on weekends)
- Cancellation Waiver - this is currently applicable only to onsite products. The cancellation waiver, paid by the customer at the time of booking, means that if necessary the customer may cancel the booking for any reason and will not be charged. Without the cancellation waiver, the charge for cancellation is £9.50 as set out earlier in these terms and conditions. To add the cancellation waiver protection simply tick the 'Cancellation Waiver' box on the customer details page when booking
Registered Company Address
Company No. 07107772