Meet & Greet Bristol
Bristol Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Bristol Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport lies eight miles the south of Bristol, located on the A38 which runs between Bristol, Bridgwater and Taunton.
From Bristol city centre, follow signs for Bedminster and pick up the A38 heading south and west. From the north, simply take the M5 to junction 18 which is signposted A4 Bristol & Airport. From the south, take the M5 going north until you reach junction 22. At the roundabout, you'll see a sign for the A38 which you should take. The airport is located on the A38, 11 miles further north.
The postcode for sat nav is: BS48 3DY
Bristol Airport facilities
- Fast track security - beat the queues from just £3.95 per person
- Currency services - bureau de change and cash machines
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Servisair Executive Lounge
- Family facilities - including baby change facilities and a milk pre-ordering service
- Free Wi-Fi - connect your laptop or tablet and enjoy 30 minutes free internet
- Help for passengers with special requirements - OCS support service available
- Luggage trolleys - available from vending machines at a cost of £2
- Shops and restaurants - including WH Smith, Superdrug, Starbucks and Subway.