Meet & Greet Doncaster
Doncaster Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Doncaster Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Doncaster Airport
Doncaster Airport is conveniently positioned for some the UK's busiest motorways, including the M1, M62 and A1. Its central location makes it popular with passengers from around the UK.
From the A1 north or south, exit the motorway at junction 34 for Blyth and pick up the A614 towards Bawtry. The airport is well signposted from here. From the east or west via the M62, to the junction with the M18 (junction 35) and take the M18 southbound to junction 5. At junction 5 of the M18 take the M180 east until junction 1 and follow signs.
The postcode for sat nav is: DN9 3RH
Doncaster Airport facilities
- Executive lounges - choose from the No. 1 Lounge or Servisair
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Family facilities - from baby changes to fun softplay area
- Wi-Fi internet - connect your laptop or tablet via thecloud
- Shops and restaurants - including Wetherspoons, Travelex and WH Smith.