Meet & Greet East Midlands
Meet & Greet East Midlands parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, East Midlands Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from East Midlands Airport
East Midlands Airport is located just minutes from the M1 motorway and easily accessible for the large northern cities such as Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham and Nottingham.
From the south, take the M1 northbound and exit the motorway at junction 23a. Take the second exit on the roundabout on to the A453 south and follow signs. From the north, pick up the M1 heading south and exit at junction 24. Take the A453 south and follow signs for the airport.
The postcode for sat nav is: DE74 2SA
East Midlands Airport facilities
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Servisair Lounge
- Currency services - bureau de change and cash machines
- Family facilities - from baby changes to family rooms
- Free Wi-Fi internet - enjoy 30 minutes free internet access
- Information desk - providing help with general enquiries and tourist information
- Religious provision - on-site chaplain and multi-faith prayer room
- Retail therapy - choose from a range of shops, including Accessorize and Boots
- Bars and restaurants - including Caffe Ritazza, Soho Coffee Co and Greggs.