Meet & Greet Luton
Luton Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Luton Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Luton Airport
Luton Airport is within easy reach of millions of people in the UK thanks to its proximity to the M1, A1 and M25 motorways.
From the north or south via the M1, exit the motorway at junction 10 and follow signs. From the M25, join the M1 at junction 21 and continue to junction 10. From the east and A1, exit the A1 at junction 8 and take the A602 towards Hitchin. From here you can pick up the A505 which will take you right to the airport.
The postcode for sat nav is: LU2 9QT
Luton Airport facilities
- Luggage trolleys - available from vending machines at a cost of £2
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Left luggage facilities - from £6 for 24 hours
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Someries
- Religious provision - including a chapel and multi-faith prayer room
- Retail therapy - shops include Kurt Geiger, Monsoon, Boots and Dixons
- Bars and restaurants - including Costa, Starbucks and Krispy Kreme.