Meet & Greet Malaga
Malaga Meet & Greet parking was invented to take all the hassle out of getting to and from a flight. Forget driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet, Malaga Airport is simple to access. Just drive straight to the departure terminal in your own car - and a waiting chauffeur will park it for you.
All you need to do is hop out, grab your luggage and head straight for the check-in!
Getting to and from Malaga Airport
Malaga Airport is continental Europe's most southerly and is located just eight kilometres from the city centre on the A7/E-15 motorway.
From the centre of Malaga, use the Avenida Andalusia to exit the city and pick up the A7/E-15 heading south towards Algeciras. Exit at junction 235 for Torremolinos and use the MA-21 to access the airport site. The A7/E-15 also serves other towns along the Costa del Sol. From the south, leave the motorway at junction 229.
The postcode for sat nav is: 29004
Malaga Airport facilities
- Executive lounge - relax pre-flight in the Aena VIP Lounge
- Information services - get airport and tourist information via five help points
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Help for passengers with special requirements - PRM support service available
- Shops and restaurants - including Caffe Ritazza, Adidas and La Coste.