Manchester airport Meet & Greet parking
Meet & Greet Manchester airport parking was created as the ultimate parking solution for people looking for ease and superior convenience levels.
With Meet & Greet parking at Manchester airport forget about driving around looking for a parking space or chancing public transport. With a Meet & Greet service at Manchester airport you simply drive up to the airport terminal and present your car to our friendly and highly experienced chauffeurs who will take your car to fully secure and 24 hour monitored car park. On your return simply collect your bags and awaiting you outside will be your car.
Our Meet & Greet service at Manchester airport is simple, secure and convenient. Book early and you can experience superior levels of service for a similar price of a Park & Ride option.
With Meet & Greet parking at Manchester airport your holiday begins in the car! If you are travelling with large amounts of luggage, young children or you are simply strapped for time then our Meet & Greet parking at Manchester airport is the ideal solution for you. There are no long walks across car parks or by the side of roads, and there are no far off bus transfers that you get with a Park & Ride service.
Simply pull up at the terminal, grab your bags and you're away. Our Meet & Greet service at Manchester airport is a VIP service at a Park & Ride price, so book your Meet & Greet Manchester airport parking today.
Getting to and from Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport is located nine miles to the south of Manchester city centre and is easily accessible via the M56 or A538. Your route may depend on which terminal you're flying from.
From Manchester city centre, pick up the A5103 Princess Road heading south and join the M60 heading east. You then need to join the M56 and exit at junction 5. Follow signs for your terminal. From the east, use the M62 and M60 to access the M56. From the south, the M6 will take you directly to the M56.
The postcode for sat nav is: M90 1QX
Manchester Airport facilities
- Executive lounges - relax pre-flight in the Escape Lounge
- Currency services - bureaux de change and cash machines
- Family facilities - from baby changes to children's play areas
- Free Wi-Fi internet - connect your laptop or tablet free for 30 minutes
- Left luggage facilities - £5 per item for up to 24 hours
- Health services - including a Health Centre and NHS Walk-in Clinic
- Information desk - providing help with general enquiries and tourist information
- Retail therapy - choose from an array of shops, including Boots, Next and WH Smith
- Bars and restaurants - including Costa, Giraffe and Starbucks.