Terms & Conditions
www.stressfreeairportparking.com terms and conditions for car parking.
This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The customer’s Statutory Rights are not affected. These terms and conditions of booking are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any of these terms or part of any term are found to be invalid illegal or unenforceable then such term(s) shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it/them valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification to or deletion of a term or part term shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- The “company” refers to Looking4Parking Limited (a company registered in England with number (7107772).
- The “customer” refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the services of the company.
- The “service provider” refers to the operator of the featured car parks for which the company acts as a booking agent.
- The “booking” refers to the specific service(s) purchased by the customer.
- The “date of departure” refers to the date of the outward flight.
- “Onsite products” refers to those products specifically referred to as onsite products throughout the company’s website www.stressfreeairportparking.com
2. The Company’s Liability
- These Terms and Conditions apply only to bookings made directly through this website. Bookings made via a third party website(s) are strictly subject to the terms and conditions set out on that website(s).
- The company acts only as a booking agent for the service provider for the featured car parks. It does not itself provide the services. The customer will be contracting with the service provider and will be subject to the service provider’s terms and conditions. Full details of these terms and conditions are available from the service provider.
- As a booking agent for the service provider the company is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. Any claims by the customer in respect of the delivery of the car parking services must be made against the service provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
- Bookings via the company’s website are deemed to have been made final once a booking reference number has been issued. All Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted when a booking reference number has been issued.
- Telephone bookings are deemed to have been made final when confirmed by the company’s telephone representative. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted once confirmation of the booking has been issued.
- All services are subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking. A booking is not a guaranteed place and the company may cancel a booking if the service provider advises that it is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances a refund will be given but the company accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a valid contact number and email address is provided at the time of making a booking.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure he/she reads the confirmation email before travelling.
- The company will not accept liability for any costs incurred or consequential loss arising due to the failure of the customer to provide a valid contact number and email address or failing to read the confirmation email before travelling.
- It is advisable for all customers to print the confirmation email and to take it when travelling to the chosen airport.
- The company may use information supplied by the customer at the time of booking for the following purposes: (a) to fulfil the booking; (b) to processing and obtaining payment; (c) for analysis and profiling the customer’s car parking preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable review, development and improvement to the products and services offered; (d) to enable the company to provide the customer and other customers with relevant information through the company’s marketing programme. The company may keep the customer informed of its products and services using any of the following methods: e-mail, post, telephone, SMS. If the customer wishes to opt-out of these marketing activities please advise the company accordingly.
- Car Parks which include a Price Guarantee or Money Back offer can only be applied to like for like products found on an alternative website within 24 hours of making a booking. Prices achieved by use of a discount code are excluded. All claims must be made in writing to our customer service team along with supporting documentation showing when and where the lower price was found. Upon confirmation a full refund will then be granted to the payment card with which the booking was originally made.
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on the company’s website can only be made using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club or Switch. Cheques are not accepted.
- If payment by card is declined the company and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil the booking.
- All prices are quoted in the currency of the currently selected country and include VAT where applicable.
- When a booking is made using a non-UK credit card the card issuer will debit the customer’s account in the local overseas currency and at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
5. Cancellation Procedures
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date of departure.
- To cancel a booking please contact us via www.stressfreeairportparking.com or email directly to email@example.com or call us on 03332 225 960 during office hours only quoting your booking reference number. A cancellation fee of £9.50 or €9.50 (dependent upon booking currency) will apply and be deducted from the refunded booking fee.
- All cancellations must be notified directly to the company to be valid for any refund. Customers who cancel within 24 hours of the date of the departure, or who do not turn up at the car park for which the service is booked, or who do not turn-up in time to catch their flight shall be liable to pay the full price for the service booked.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
- Cancellations cannot be accepted for any supersaver or non-flexible parking product.
- All booking transaction charges levied by banks, credit card and other providers of financial services are strictly non-refundable.
6. Amendment Procedures
- Once the company confirms that it may be possible for a customer to amend a booking, this amendment is subject strictly to the availability of space and the service provider’s workload and available resources. To request amendment to a booking please contact us via www.stressfreeairportparking.com or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03332 225 960 during office hours only. In all cases you must quote your booking reference number and details of the requested changes. Please check all details of amended bookings on receipt of confirmation. The company cannot be held responsible if a requested amendment cannot be offered or subsequently fulfilled.
7. The Service Providers Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are accepted subject to the current terms and conditions of the service provider, a full copy of which are available upon request. The following are highlighted for information only.
- Cars are parked at the owner's risk
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer's vehicle.
- The customer shall inspect his/her vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park.
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider.
8. Complaints Procedure
- Complaints can be made by calling 03332 225 960 during office hours, or by emailing email@example.com a complaint can also send by writing to Looking4Parking Ltd, W10 Greenhouse, Beeston Road, Leeds, UK, LS11 6AD
- SMS Text Message Confirmation - the company will only send a booking confirmation text to the customer on one occasion. If the customer requires a change to a booking, the company will not send another text message. The company shall not be liable if the text message is not received whether or not the customer has provided the wrong number.
- Postal Confirmation - if the customer wishes to have the Order Confirmation sent via postal services, the customer must select this option and the company will post the Order Confirmation by first class post. Please allow at least 3 days as postal confirmations will only be processed once in every 24 hours - Mon to Fri only (not on weekends).
- Cancellation Waiver – this is currently applicable only to onsite products. The cancellation waiver, paid by the customer at the time of booking, means that if necessary the customer may cancel the booking for any reason and will not be charged. Without the cancellation waiver, the charge for cancellation is £9.50 as set out earlier in these terms and conditions. To add the cancellation waiver protection simply tick the 'Cancellation Waiver' box on the customer details page when booking.